[Freeipa-users] Smart Card Login on Fedora 23.

Michael Rainey (Contractor) michael.rainey.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Mon Feb 22 16:03:37 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I have a question about using smart card authentication on Fedora 23.
We have worked out a procedure for setting up smart card login on our
SL7.2 systems and it seems to be working very well.  However, when
trying to use the same process on a Fedora 23 system the process starts
to fall apart.  On SL7.2, smart card login on GDM needs to disabled so
SSSD can do its job of authenticating.  Does the same option need to be
disabled for SSSD perform the smart card login on Fedora 23?  Are there
any other details that may vary from the RHEL7.2 release?
--
*Michael Rainey*