[Freeipa-users] Preserved users not replicated to new master (FreeIPA 4.2.0)

thierry bordaz tbordaz at redhat.com
Mon Feb 29 12:43:11 UTC 2016

Hi Justin,

    I was trying to reproduce this but I think I am missing some steps.
    Do you mind reviewing my testcase to check what is missing ?
    The test case  is :
    install master M, prepare replica (+copy of gpg), install replica
    (new master) R.
    On R:

      * Authenticate as 'admin'
      * 'ipa user-add <user>'
      * ipa user-del --preserve <user>

    On M:

      * Authenticate as 'admin'
      * ipa user-find --preserved=true  <--- here the preserved <user>
        is found

    Is it similar to what you tested ?

    thanks
    theirry