[Freeipa-users] version compatibility between server and client

Rakesh Rajasekharan rakesh.rajasekharan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 18:03:34 UTC 2016

the only reason for me to avoid ipa-client-install was few of our machines
are Amazon Linux and I was having a tough time setting up ipa over there as
the yum does not get the repo even with epel enabled.

Otherwise, I was able to get this working on all of the other systems ,
which are centos 6.3

Are there any documentations on setting IPA on an Amazon Linux, if not, the
only option would to try compiling this.

Thanks,
Rakesh