[Freeipa-users] IPA, autofs, kerberos

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 21:47:16 UTC 2016

I would like to understand this better too. I'm not using kerberized NFS.
I'm using regular nfs for user home dirs as well as other mount points,
which used to work quite well with autofs + NIS. For the most part it works
fine with ipa too. However, I have occasionally faced problems with autofs
not working well on clients. In such cases, the only thing that has worked
is calling the ipa-automount uninstall script, and reinstalling it. Is this
indicative of stale sss cache values ?