[Freeipa-users] Freeipa-users Digest, Vol 90, Issue 9

BlueBolt cal-s at blue-bolt.com
Tue Jan 5 19:49:40 UTC 2016

Wow, that's fairly horrifying stuff, Rob.  All of my NFS servers (and current ldap-auth'd clients, which are not migrated to ipa-client) are constrained to nfs3.  I have no plans to v4 any of my nfs infrastructure apart from one server eventually which will serve mostly Macs for acl richness.  At any rate:
"To use GSS-Proxy with the NFS server you need a recent enough kernel. Anything more recent than 3.10 should work just fine."

Servers are CentOS6 and Nexenta where they'll remain for the foreseeable future.

Surely this is anticipated somewhere in the ipa/sssd universe allowing autofs to act in some autonomous way as it does currently with ldap backend?

thank you,

- cal sawyer