[Freeipa-users] Need Suggestion on Multi Realm Environment

Yogesh Sharma yks0000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:20:02 UTC 2016

This is fixed. Found an issue with BIND Update Policy and got some
reference from "
https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2015-May/msg00399.html" .
Working fine now.

grant KLIKPAY.INT krb5-self * A; grant KLIKPAY.INT krb5-self * AAAA; grant
KLIKPAY.INT krb5-self * SSHFP;

*Best Regards,*

*Yogesh Sharma*
*Email: yks0000 at gmail.com <yks0000 at gmail.com> | Web: www.initd.in
<http://www.initd.in/> *

*RHCE, VCE-CIA, RACKSPACE CLOUD U Certified*

<https://www.fb.com/yks0000>   <http://in.linkedin.com/in/yks0000>
<https://twitter.com/checkwithyogesh>
<http://google.com/+YogeshSharmaOnGooglePlus>