[Freeipa-users] Problem with ipa-getkeytab, usage of ldappasswd

bahan w bahanw042014 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:49:59 UTC 2016

Re.

Thank you for your answer, I forgot to re-add Freeipa-users mailing list.

So I cannot modify the userPassword only and when I generate a keytab with
ipa-getkeytab it doesn't update the userPassword.
Do you know if it is normal behaviour for ipa-getkeytab ? If not, was it
solved in a newer version of IPA ?

Best regards.

Bahan