[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and project Atomic

Marc Boorshtein marc.boorshtein at tremolosecurity.com
Sat Jan 9 23:41:53 UTC 2016

I'm moving an environment from one that uses all separate VMs to one using
project Atomic and Docker images.  A couple of questions:

1.  Are there any known issues joining an atomic host to a FreeIPA domain?
 (Or has anyone tried it?)
2.  Is there any reason I couldn't run FreeIPA in a container in this
setup?  It seems odd to run FreeIPA on a container for a server in its own
domain.  My first thought is to have the FreeIPA servers running on their
own VMs.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks
Marc