[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and Pulse Secure (Juniper SSLVPN)

CFMS Support support at cfms.org.uk
Tue Jan 12 09:47:44 UTC 2016

Hi All,

New to the mailing list, fairly new to IPA. We have three IPA servers in a
cluster in a staging environment.

We're looking to replace AD with IPA as we are mostly Linux based and we
have just bought some new Pulse Secure Appliances to replace our aging
Juniper SA devices.

With a migration to IPA currently being staged, the PSA devices have been
added to the staging environment so that we can provide them with Directory
access. Unfortunately, we seem to be having some problems with the
configuration of both (Pulse Secure are also working with us) to allow the
directory contents to be searched. The connection between the devices and
the IPA cluster are fine, it's more the LDAP binding that seems to be the
problem.

The following is the configuration from the pulse secure device:

[image: Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 16.08.23.png]

We get 6 groups shown out of 200 that are currently placed on the IPA
Servers, All groups are posix, and have no other configuration. We don't
see the users who are in those groups though.

Has anyone connected PSA/Juniper SA devices to the IPA server before, and
has anyone got any advice on connecting the above?

Kind Regards,

Josh Cullum

--
*Josh Cullum* // IT Systems Administrator
*e: josh.cullum at cfms.org.uk <josh.cullum at cfms.org.uk>* // *t: *0117 906 1106