[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and Pulse Secure (Juniper SSLVPN)

CFMS Support support at cfms.org.uk
Tue Jan 12 10:09:37 UTC 2016

Hi Alexander,

Brilliant thanks. I still don't seem to be able to see any users, and
cannot sign in as a user from one of the groups that I can see.

Do you have any ideas about groups, I'm only picking up 8 static groups
when Member Attribute is set to memberof (Filter is cn=<GROUPNAME> and DN
is cn=groups,cn=accounts)

Kind Regards,

Josh Cullum