[Freeipa-users] SSSD Child not responding

Sean Hogan schogan at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 12 17:59:28 UTC 2016

Hi Jakub,

 I changed the DNS server in resolv.conf to a closer IPA server and it
seems to be stable now.  If it bombs out again I will get more info but
right now I don't think we will see anything.

I also found this though from yesterday

/var/log/sssd/check# cat sssd_watson.local.log.1
(Mon Jan 11 22:43:40 2016) [sssd[be[watson.local]]] [id_callback] (0x0010):
The Monitor returned an error [org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply]

Sean Hogan
Security Engineer
Watson Security & Risk Assurance
Watson Cloud Technology and Support