[Freeipa-users] Test Case for RHEL/Centos

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 17:28:44 UTC 2016

On 01/14/2016 04:36 PM, Adam Kaczka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see that there are very detailed test cases written for fedora
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:FreeIPA_Test_Cases (at least for v3)
>
> Is there an equivalent and preferably updated version written for RHEL?
> Although the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Linux Domain Identity,
> Authentication, and Policy Guide is very detailed it doesn't devoted much
> to testing (at least nowhere near the details that is available on the
> Fedora wiki).

I think the best we have on top of the documentation guide are the following KB
articles that are pointing to other documentation sources, including testing
instructions in design pages:

* RHEL-7.0: https://access.redhat.com/solutions/630443
* RHEL-7.1: https://access.redhat.com/solutions/1281783
* RHEL-7.2: https://access.redhat.com/solutions/1986213