[Freeipa-users] Browser login to IPA "Authentication Required" prompt

Petr Vobornik pvoborni at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 15:34:54 UTC 2016

On 01/18/2016 04:01 PM, Adam Kaczka wrote:
> This happens with FreeIPA version 4.2.0 and also version 3.0.0 with latest
> Chrome (47.0.2526.111 m) and IE 11 (11.63.10586.0).  The issue does not
> occur with FF (43.0.4).  I tried the demo page and same thing happened.
>
> Also when using IE the login prompt is the Windows Security domain login
> prompt.

Hello Adam,

First I thought that it might be caused by a custom apache auth modules
or by installed gssntlmssp.

I tried Chrome 47.0.2526.106 on Fedora with FreeIPA demo[1] and it
doesn't show the dialog for me.

Have you done any special browser configuration related to authentication?

Does it happen on both Linux and Windows or just on Windows?

--
Petr Vobornik