[Freeipa-users] Active Directory users are not controlled by HBAC

Birnbaum, Warren (ETW) Warren.Birnbaum at nike.com
Mon Jan 25 22:05:45 UTC 2016

My system-auth-ac files looks like:

auth        required      pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    pam_unix.so nullok try_first_pass
auth        requisite     pam_succeed_if.so uid >= 1000 quiet_success
auth        sufficient    pam_sss.so use_first_pass
auth        required      pam_deny.so

account     required      pam_access.so
account     required      pam_unix.so
account     sufficient    pam_localuser.so
account     sufficient    pam_succeed_if.so uid < 1000 quiet
account     [default=bad success=ok user_unknown=ignore] pam_sss.so
account     required      pam_permit.so

password    requisite     pam_pwquality.so try_first_pass retry=3 type=
password    sufficient    pam_unix.so sha512 shadow nullok try_first_pass
use_authtok
password    sufficient    pam_sss.so use_authtok
password    required      pam_deny.so

session     optional      pam_keyinit.so revoke
session     required      pam_limits.so
-session     optional      pam_systemd.so
session     optional      pam_mkhomedir.so umask=0077
session     [success=1 default=ignore] pam_succeed_if.so service in crond
quiet use_uid
session     required      pam_unix.so
session     optional      pam_sss.so

Warren Birnbaum : Infrastructure Services
Web Automation Engineer
Europe CDT Techn. Operations
Nike Inc. : Mobile +31 6 23902697