[Freeipa-users] FREAK Vulnerability

Terry John Terry.John at completeautomotivesolutions.co.uk
Tue Jan 26 16:39:54 UTC 2016

Thanks for this. I've had a look today
We are running:

ipa-server.x86_64                             3.0.0-47.el6.centos

and some of the directives did not work, namely  allowWeakCipher, sslVersionMin  and sslVersionMax . So I commented them out
The ldapupdater then seems happy but when I went to restart IPA. The ldap server wasn't happy with cipher TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256 and would not start.

Now I can't change anything and it doesn't work. Reaching for my backup.....

Terry