[Freeipa-users] ipa-client-install --ssh-trust-dns and user ssh key query

Neal Harrington | i-Neda Ltd nharrington at i-neda.com
Wed Jul 6 11:55:05 UTC 2016

Hi Rob,

Thank you very much for your message. Unfortunately/fortunately after rebooting or restarting the ssh server this morning it is all working as I would expect. I'm not sure what I was missing yesterday but suspect a combination of sssd caching may have been confusing me as I'm sure I'd already tried this several times.

Thanks again,
Neal.