[Freeipa-users] +dnssec in vendor repos - when?

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 07:04:01 UTC 2016

On 6.7.2016 10:35, lejeczek wrote:
> seems like official repos, centos at least lags a bit behind, currently it's
> 4.2.0 - question - does this support fully secure dns ?

Version 4.2.0 is not the best for DNSSEC deployment.

IPA 4.3.1 contains important fixes related to DNSSEC.

Please note that even 4.3.1 contains some bug which may force you to restart
named-pkcs11 from time to time. We did not find the root cause yet.

> if not would devel know when we might be able to feed new/latest stable off
> the official repos?

Exact date is unclear, as usual. Stay tuned :-)

--
Petr^2 Spacek