[Freeipa-users] Unable to ssh after establishing trust

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 06:30:38 UTC 2016

Have you set up the external group and internal group as required in IPA?

The server you are trying to log into - you have added this to the IPA
server using ipa-client-install?

When you are logged into the server that you want to login to as root (or
local user), does `id user at ad_domain.com` give you the results you expected?

(sorry to ask simple questions, but just in case....)

cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper