[Freeipa-users] Error in selinux child: libsemanage can't parse spaces in AD user names

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 10:17:10 UTC 2016

Wont be able to check until Monday morning (Australia's weekend has
started) but can check, yes.

And the reason I reported to you is because you will have more weight with
selinux bug tickets than I would.

cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper