[Freeipa-users] Unable to ssh after establishing trust

pgb205 pgb205 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 17:30:35 UTC 2016

Sorry, I typed things out instead of copy/paste
my etc hosts looks like:

search  ad.local127.0.0.1       localhost
# The following lines are desirable for IPv6 capable hosts::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopbackff02::1 ip6-allnodesff02::2 ip6-allrouters
10.10.10.1         ipa_server.ipa.internal    ipa_server172.19.10.10     ad_server1.ad.local172.19.10.10     ad_server2.ad.local172.19.10.10     ad_server3.ad.local
If you want I can send you the sssd logs again