[Freeipa-users] AD trust with POSIX attributes

Justin Stephenson jstephen at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 14:09:02 UTC 2016

These attributes should be available from port 389 and not the global
catalog, please try a command such as:

  ldapsearch -H ldap://<ip-address> -D "DOMAIN\Administrator" -W -b
"cn=ypservers,cn=ypserv30,cn=rpcservices,CN=System,dc=example,dc=com"
msSFU30OrderNumber msSFU30MaxUidNumber msSFU30MaxGidNumber

Replacing the root suffix in the search base, the ip-address and bind
credentials.

Kind regards,
Justin Stephenson