[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA Client Install 403 error

Rubin Binder rbinder at wooplagaming.com
Wed Jul 20 17:23:55 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I am testing Free IPA server for use under a test environment, so far smooth sailing and have it up and running, no problems.

The problem is occurring during client installation. I have installed the ipa-client package on a clean CentOS 7 OS. When I execute ipa-client-install... I get the following:

 Client hostname: centostest.mydomain.com
 Realm: MYDOMAIN.COM
 DNS Domain: mydomain.com
 IPA Server: ldap.mydomain.com
 BaseDN: dc=mydomain,dc=com

 Continue to configure the system with these values? [no]: yes
 Skipping synchronizing time with NTP server.
 User authorized to enroll computers: admin
 Password for admin at MYDOMAIN.COM:
 Successfully retrieved CA cert