[Freeipa-users] IPA certificates expired, please help!

Linov Suresh linov.suresh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 19:41:49 UTC 2016

I have restarted the pki-cad and checked if communication with the CA is
working, but no luck,

Debug logs in /var/log/pki-ca do not have anything unusual. Can you think
of anything other than  this?

[root at caer ~]# ipa cert-show 1
  Certificate: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=