[Freeipa-users] IPA certificates expired, please help!

Linov Suresh linov.suresh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:04:51 UTC 2016

This could be because of incorrect trust attributes trust on the
certificates, the current attributes are,

[root at caer ~]#  certutil -L -d /var/lib/pki-ca/alias

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust
Attributes

 SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

ocspSigningCert cert-pki-ca                                   u,u,Pu
subsystemCert cert-pki-ca                                     u,u,Pu
caSigningCert cert-pki-ca                                       CTu,Cu,Cu
subsystemCert cert-pki-ca                                     u,u,Pu
Server-Cert cert-pki-ca                                          u,u,u
auditSigningCert cert-pki-ca                                   u,u,Pu

I'm going to fix the trust attributes and try.