[Freeipa-users] sssd shows deleted users as well

Rakesh Rajasekharan rakesh.rajasekharan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 12:47:32 UTC 2016

My specific requirement for having "enumerate=TRUE" was , we have a build
server with the jenkins set up.
And for authentication jenkins tries to get the localusers on the system.

I should be able to get through that by configuring Jenkins to use LDAP
instead of the local users.

But  are there any other reasons for recommending against "enumerate=TRUE",
i recall reading somewhere as well not to use this specific setting.

Thanks,
Rakesh