[Freeipa-users] sssd shows deleted users as well

Rakesh Rajasekharan rakesh.rajasekharan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 14:00:00 UTC 2016

under the "configure global security part" of jenkins, we can specify how
jenkins will fetch users for authentication. One option is
"Unix user/group database" . wherein, it will do a getent passwd and fetch
users from there.
Other is to specify ldap.
There are few other ways as well but haven't explored it yet.

Thanks
Rakesh