[Freeipa-users] listing users, groups and the host they access with sudo rules

Stefan Uygur suygur at firstderivatives.com
Mon Jul 25 14:13:49 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
I am using ipa-server-3.0.0-47.el6_7.2.x86_64 on my redhat 6 and I was wondering if there is a way in IPA to list the users, with their group and the hosts they can access along with sudo permissions.

This is for auditing purposes and IPA doesn't seem to have a functionality that would help rather than performing manual commands to collect all this data, which will require quite time.

So I was wondering if anyone had similar needs and how they overcome to this issue (knowing that IPA doesn't have auditing part covered).

Thanks

Stefan