[Freeipa-users] vaults and service accounts

Anthony Clark anthonyclarka2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 14:22:02 UTC 2016

I wondered about that, but the docs specifically say public key, and the
command line option to "ipa vault-add" is "--public-key"

>From "ipa vault-add --help"

  --public-key=BYTES    Vault public key
  --public-key-file=STR   File containing the vault public key

So I hope you can understand my confusion ;)

Can anyone else speak to whether the newer versions of the vault code is
any different?

Thank you, Martin!