[Freeipa-users] EXAMPLE.COM IPA CA Import /etc/httpd/alias

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Wed Jun 1 06:33:26 UTC 2016

Hello,

Am Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 11:06:09 CEST schrieb Rob Crittenden:
> Günther J. Niederwimmer wrote:
> > Hello
> > I found any Help for the IPA Certificate but I found no way to import the
> > IPA CA ?
> > I like to create a webserver with a owncloud virtualhost and other..
> >
> > But it is for me not possible to create the /etc/httpd/alias correct ?
> >
> > I found this in IPA DOCS
> >
> > certutil -A -d . -n 'EXAMPLE.COM IPA CA' -t CT,, -a < /etc/ipa/ca.crt
> >
> > but with this command line I have a Error /etc/ipa/ca.crt have wrong
> > format ?
> >
> > Have any a link with a working example
>
> Does the file /etc/ipa/ca.crt exist? It is installed there on enrolled
> clients so the documentation is written from that perspective.
Yes.

> You can grab a copy from any enrolled system, including an IPA Master.
> Otherwise the command looks ok assuming you were sitting in
> /etc/httpd/alias when the command was executed (-d .).

Yes ;-).
but certutil mean it is a wrong format from the Certificate

Something is wrong on my system !!

for me it is not possible to have on a enrolled ipa-client a working webserver
(apache) with mod_NSS

The last Tests apache mean it is the wrong "passwd" for the DB and don't
start?

So now I start again with a new clean /etc/httpd/alias

:-(.
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer