[Freeipa-users] IPA stack startup time - expected values?

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 16:07:10 UTC 2016

hi users

I wonder if on a very minimal installation, still fresh with
only ~20 test users and no other app/services using IPA we
have a time in mind that IPA stack should take no longer
than, to start?

I know it varies and may depend on quite a few variables.
Reason I wonder is because I have three replicas run on a
similar, modern hardware and on one of them freeRadius
fails(unless I tell it to start after IPA) whereas on the
others there is no problem. In other words one IPA takes
longer, so it appears - unless it's freeRadius that should
have no problem starting even if one of its backend is not
available?

many thanks,