[Freeipa-users] What id my AD domain user password not available

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 06:05:28 UTC 2016

HI

sorry it was issue with DNS (SRV records was missing) and it's been fixed
now. i have created one way forest trust

While issuing trust from IPA server, i have used shared key and the process
was successful.

But after validating the trust from AD side, it's asking for some username
and  password.I have gave below password combinations:

IPA "admin" user and password
IPA admin user and IPA directory password
AD "Administrator" and password.

but still it's not accepting that. So which username and password it is
expecting?

This is if i create one way trust. If i create two way trust, this password
is not asking. and my AD admin will only allow one way trust.

Thanks & Regards,
Ben