[Freeipa-users] ldap entry from an plugin

gheorghita.butnaru at tuiasi.ro gheorghita.butnaru at tuiasi.ro
Mon Jun 20 17:20:30 UTC 2016

yes i did, started from there.

i have two new fields in user details and works as expected.
now, based on those new entries i need to make an entry in ldap like this
one:

dn: cn=userid, cn=192.168.1.0, cn=shared_net_name,
cn=config,dc=dhcp,dc=example,dc=com
cn: userid
objectClass: top
objectClass: dhcpHost
objectClass: dhcpOptions
dhcpHWAddress: ethernet 00:a0:78:8e:9e:aa

shared_net_name, dhcpHWAddress - added by users in those new fields.
I was thinking that i can do it on the same plugin file but i don't know
how exactly how to do it