[Freeipa-users] OS X Yosemite unable to authenticate

Cal Sawyer cal-s at blue-bolt.com
Tue Jun 21 14:42:33 UTC 2016

Wow, that's surprising, Joe.  I'm also using the linsec recipe. Yours
required no fiddling?   You can login straight off from the graphical
loginWindow?

Yes, very interested in any help you can offer.  Are you authenticating
against IPA 3 or 4, for sake of curiosity.

BTW:  you can get your secondary groups by:

     In Groups add attribute 'GroupMembership' mapped to 'memberUID'

thanks!

Cal Sawyer | Systems Engineer | BlueBolt Ltd
15-16 Margaret Street | London W1W 8RW
+44 (0)20 7637 5575 | www.blue-bolt.com