[Freeipa-users] Multiple issues (weblogin, DNS) with 4.3.1

Youenn PIOLET piolet.y at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:01:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

Can you provide the output of :
certutil -L -d /etc/dirsrv/slapd-<your domain>/ on replicas that can't
start the PKI?
Your CA Cert attributes should be CT,C,C

I experience the same issue as you every two replica I install. The fix is :
certutil -d /etc/dirsrv/slapd-<your domain>/ -A -t "CT,C,C" -n "<YOUR
DOMAIN> IPA CA" -i /etc/ipa/ca.crt
and restart ipa server.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/freeipa-users/2013-August/msg00088.html

Can you also provide the following line of the file generated by following
commands:

$ ipa certprofile-show --out /tmp/caIPAserviceCert.cfg caIPAserviceCert
$ grep policyset.serverCertSet.1.default.params.name
/tmp/caIPAserviceCert.cfg

Regards,

--
Youenn Piolet