[Freeipa-users] Where should the CA Location

Florence Blanc-Renaud frenaud at redhat.com
Fri Jun 24 18:06:19 UTC 2016

Hi

Disclaimer: I'm new on this mailing list but willing to share experience :)

Did you use "ipa-cacert-manage install -t C,," to install your external
CA certificate? This command copies the certificate in
cn=certificates,cn=ipa,cn=etc,dc=xxx

After this, you can use ipa-certupdate which will put the CA cert in all
the needed NSS databases and update the nickname where needed.

Flo.