[Freeipa-users] Cross Forest Transitive AD Trust

PARTH MONGA kprprl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 14:50:18 UTC 2016

Thanks Alexander for the prompt reply.
Appreciated.

Now i am wondering how likewise is able to do this stuff under the hood for
me.

I have similar setup with likewise and same one way incoming trust
relationships towards my primary domain (dom1) from another external domain
(dom2).

And i am able to login to my client machines using user accounts created in
dom1 and dom2.
Magic
Any thoughts >