[Freeipa-users] ipa python client - group_remove_member

bahan w bahanw042014 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 14:17:55 UTC 2016

Hello everyone !

I send you this mail because I'm using the python libraries and I'm
encountering a blocking problem when trying to use the
api.Command['group_remove_member'] command.

I don't really know what is the syntax of this command.
I know how to make work the api.Command['user_show'](username) work but I
don't really know for the group_remove_member.

What is the right syntax for this function ? What may I put in the xxx
below ?
api.command['group_remove_member'](u'group1')xxx

Thank you in advance for your help.

BR.

Bahan