[Freeipa-users] user certificate ldap EXTERNAL authentication

Natxo Asenjo natxo.asenjo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 19:29:17 UTC 2016

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Natxo Asenjo <natxo.asenjo at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Rob Crittenden <rcritten at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Ah right. Because all the subjects are the same base the same map will
>> be used for both DS and the CA.
>>
>> Any chance you could write up a HOWTO on this?
>

> Gladly, but I seem unable to login using my recently created fedora
> account. I will try later in the evening again.

when I go to http://www.freeipa.org/page/Special:OpenIDLogin to login with
the fedora account I get

OpenID error

An error occurred: an invalid token was found.

Return to Main Page <http://www.freeipa.org/page/Main_Page>.

So, sorry, I cannot edit the contribute to the wiki. I will write something
down in my own wiki and post the link here, search engines will index this
mailing list posts as well, so this knowledge will not go lost.

--

regards,

natxo

Groeten,