[Freeipa-users] SSSD does not fetch Sudo Rules anymore

Zoske, Fabian f.zoske at euroimmun.de
Mon Mar 7 10:12:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

I looked in the sudo_debug log and found the following line:
Mar  7 11:00:08 sudo[31293] <- new_logline @ ./logging.c:867 := user NOT authorized on host ; TTY=pts/1 ; PWD=/home/<DOMAIN>/f.zoske ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/bash

On our IPA-Server I have following rules:

HBAC:
Name: allow_all_admins
Who: Group: admins
Accessing: Any Host
Via Service: Any Service

SUDO:
Name: allow_all_all
Who: Group: admins
Access this host: Any Host
Run Commands: Any Command
As Whom: Anyone

In our setup I have AD-Trust established to a multi domain forest and in our sssd.conf I had to adjust the UPN via the following lines (suggested by Jakub):
subdomain_inherit = ldap_user_principal
ldap_user_principal = nosuchattr

Is anything of this related to the problem?
Shall I send you the log files of sssd and sudo?

Best regards,
Fabian