[Freeipa-users] Adding RID base to existing range

Darren Poulson darren.poulson at genesys.com
Wed Mar 9 14:21:31 UTC 2016

Hi,

Here’s what I get. The initial default range as created by freeipa and
contains all our users, and a second one that I created for system
accounts.

[root at freeipa1-01 ~]# ipa idrange-find
----------------
2 ranges matched
----------------
  Range name: BUR.US.GENOPS_id_range
  First Posix ID of the range: 50000
  Number of IDs in the range: 10000
  Range type: local domain range

  Range name: System Users
  First Posix ID of the range: 500
  Number of IDs in the range: 1000
  Range type: local domain range
Number of entries returned 2

If it makes any difference, this install was initially (I believe) freeipa
3.3.

Darren.

On 3/9/16, 1:31 PM, "freeipa-users-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of Darren
Poulson" <freeipa-users-bounces at redhat.com on behalf of