[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and samba 4

Giulio Casella giulio at di.unimi.it
Thu Mar 10 11:29:38 UTC 2016

Hi guys,
I've got a FreeIPA domain up and running, with a nfs server, joined to
IPA domain, offering user's home directories.

I'd like to give users on Windows 7 PC (not joined to the same domain)
the ability to mount those home directories via samba (entering
credentials, not kerberos, being different domains).

How can I configure samba to use IPA kerberos authentication
authentication to offer access to home directories?

I know this could be configured more as a samba question, but I hope
someone in this list already faced my scenario.

Thanks in advance,
Giulio