[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA and samba 4

Giulio Casella giulio at di.unimi.it
Thu Mar 10 12:34:46 UTC 2016

I've seen that howto, but it's not my case. I cannot establish a trust
between IPA and AD, because AD domain involves additional UPNs
(mydomain.com and another.mydomain.com) in addition to main domain
foobar.local. This scenario is not supported by current version of
FreeIPA (maybe in future releases).
So: FreeIPA domain and AD domain have to be different.

Giulio

Giulio Casella                                    giulio at di.unimi.it
System and network manager
Computer Science Dept. - University of Milano