[Freeipa-users] Lock screen when Smart Card is removed.

Michael Rainey (Contractor) michael.rainey.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Thu Mar 10 19:36:15 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I have been adding systems to my new domain and utilizing the smart card
login feature.  To date the smart card login feature is working very
well.  However, my group has been trying to implement locking the screen
when the smart card is removed, but have not been successful at making
it work.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to what it would take to
enable locking the screen when the smart card is removed.

Thank you in advance.
--
*Michael Rainey*