[Freeipa-users] Removing the requirement to add domain to users login

Simpson Lachlan Lachlan.Simpson at petermac.org
Wed Mar 23 01:56:34 UTC 2016

Stacy

With regard to you first problem, IIRC you can have it default to a single domain – it doesn’t matter which. Users from the other domain, will need to login via the

user at my.other.domain.com<mailto:user at my.other.domain.com>

I had exactly this problem. If you want to change it, it’s the default_domain_suffix option.

Cheers
L.