[Freeipa-users] Lock screen when Smart Card is removed.

Michael Rainey (Contractor) michael.rainey.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Wed Mar 23 17:25:50 UTC 2016

Hi Sumit,

I've trying to download the rpm via the Koji client and have been unable
to locate package.  Are there any extra steps I need to complete before
I can find the package, such as, create an account in Fedora Build
System.  Performing a general search for SSSD only returns a list of
packages from Fedora Projects and nothing from the EL repo.

Thanks,

*Michael Rainey*
NRL 7320
Computer Support Group