[Freeipa-users] sudo with OTP

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:55:21 UTC 2016

Ignore what I said earlier :)

The issue is when I run sudo the lookup appears to still be wanting
OTP (even though RADIUS is the only box checked for that user), no
matter what I enter it won't go past that first prompt, the request
never makes it over to my RADIUS server at all. Standard logins work
just fine but soon as you try to sudo it wants the "first factor" but
request never make it to the RADIUS server. Im going to play around
with some settings, but am I missing something or is there no way to
forward the sudo request to the same RADIUS server as well?

Thanks