[Freeipa-users] Lock screen when Smart Card is removed.

Michael Rainey (Contractor) michael.rainey.ctr at nrlssc.navy.mil
Thu Mar 24 20:48:34 UTC 2016

Hi Sumit,

Your test packages and configuration changes are working very well. I
See no issues with the two machines on which the fixes were applied.
The two systems are running Scientific LInux 7.2 and Centos 7.2.  I will
continue to perform more tests to see if there are any issues.

I do have another question to ask you in the meantime.  The question was
asked, "How long would it take for these changes to make there way into
the current repos?"  Do you think it will take few weeks, or will we
need to wait for the next point release?  We are just trying to
determine how to proceed in rolling out the packages.

Thanks again,

*Michael Rainey*