[Freeipa-users] Account/password expirations

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Sun May 1 03:26:00 UTC 2016

Ah, this doesn't work on ubuntu (14.04). The command itself works, but sshd
on ubuntu isn't probably compiled with support for this although I see
"AuthorizedKeysCommand /usr/bin/sss_ssh_authorizedkeys" in sshd_config. I
don't think the freeipa/sssd ppas package sshd. Any way to get this working
on ubuntu 14.04 ?