[Freeipa-users] dnsforwardzone-add giving error

Ben .T.George bentech4you at gmail.com
Sun May 1 12:30:18 UTC 2016

HI LIst,

i dont; know how to explain this issue. I was trying IPA 4.3.1

while adding DNS, i am getting below error

[root at global tmp]# ipa dnsforwardzone-add kwttestdc.com.kw
--forwarder=192.168.37.131 --forward-policy=only
Server will check DNS forwarder(s).
This may take some time, please wait ...
ipa: ERROR: DNS zone kwttestdc.com.kw. already exists in DNS and is handled
by server(s): corp.kwttestdc.com.kw.

and in my resolv.conf , i have given like below:

nameserver 127.0.0.1

someone please explan what is the issue and how to fix this one.

Regards,
Ben