[Freeipa-users] ipa-client password authentication failed

Petr Vobornik pvoborni at redhat.com
Mon May 2 08:38:36 UTC 2016

On 05/02/2016 02:05 AM, siology.io wrote:
> That plugins.py file does exist, but it's totally empty.

Following should be the content of the file. Adding it there should fix
the issue.

https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/freeipa.git/tree/install/wsgi/plugins.py

Question how it got into the state. What IPA version from what
repository do you use? Have you done any manual changes there?

> And yes, all i get on the browser is an empty white screen window,

That is most-likely a result of the above.

--
Petr Vobornik